If you have purchased a daily ticket (Any One Day, Youth, Mastercard Palmer Patio, Wine & Dine on 9, Birdies & BBQ), the easiest and most convenient way to access your tickets is via mobile. You also have the option to print your tickets.
ACCESS MOBILE TICKETS
- Click here to login to Ticketmaster’s Account Manager.
- Log in using your username and password (if you do not know your password, simply click the “forgot password” and enter the email you used to purchase tickets to reset your password)
- Click on your tickets in the "Next Event" section
- Click on manage my tickets in the “My Upcoming Events” section
- Click on 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational event on the calendar
- Click the "view" icon to access your tickets or “transfer” icon to transfer your tickets to a friend.
PRINT OR TRANSFER YOUR TICKETS
- Click here to login to Ticketmaster’s Account Manager from a desktop or laptop
- Once logged-in, select “manage my tickets”
- On the calendar, click on the date you wish to manage
- Select “print-at-home” or “transfer tickets”
- Click on the seat number(s) AND select all in the right lower corner
- Select “print” or “transfer” in the upper right corner, click continue to print
- Check agree to terms, click submit
- Select print
- Tickets will automatically download to a pdf, and will most likely appear in the bottom left hand corner (different for each computer)
- Open pdf and print tickets